Working visa

Hi y'all.
My plan is to leave Riyadh in August and never come back. What I am worried about is the saudi visa, since I will be taking off and breaking my contract. I'm not sure if Qatar  will allow me to get a residency visa because my residency saudi visa will expire next year. Will this create an issue of me working in Doha? Would they allow me to get a working visa in Qatar even though I would have a saudi entry/exit stamp. If I leave with an entry stamp will I be allowed to get a working visa in Doha?

I came from Qatar to Saudi though I did not break any conracts....my company just transferred me and was too lazy to actually cancel the Qatari residency. I had no issues back then. I have known people to have gone out without a final exit and come back on a new visa. Honeslty, i think this shouldn't be a problem.

There wont be any problem to work in Qatar, but you would face if you want to come back to saudi to work. So you can go ahead with your work in Qatar, but hope you can leave saudi with final exit visa. So as in future if you wnat to work back here you can enter without troubles and worries...

@suri ... i have known people to come back on new visas without a problem... seriously....i don't know how these guys run their systems !