Dependent iqama transfer

i want to ask that can we renew iqama as dependent after 25..my age is 25 yr 6 month..i am in my last semester of university..can i renew my iqama on student basis?

kindly guide

regards,

yes u can only if u r student and u have to prove it. and if u r not studying in side kingdom u cannot renew iqama if ur iqama is under ur father sponsorship,u have to transfer it on  some Saudi national,

i am studying outside the kingdom.. :(

how valid ur iqama is? u have to reenter into the kingdom and try to change ur iqama from student to any professional status then u can have valid visa its cast 500 sr only

my iqama will expire on 22/11/1435.....currently i am in saudi for iqama renewal..i have bonifide student letter and id card from pakistan university.

www.moi.gov.sa just check that web i hope u will get all the answer u r looking for

i now dear..but here i have heard that they renewed 25+ now..i have many people here who are 28 year old and still on there father iqama :).. now i will try my luck.. ALLAH kareem :)

Dear All,
I am coming with my wife in KSA. Can anyone plz guide me that how can I change my iqama status that'll be dependable on my wife.
Your cooperation in this regards shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Zafar

that's mean your wife is Saudi national and u r under ur wife sponsorship and if yes so u dont have to change your sponsor ship u can work buy land in kingdom so why u want to change

Many thanks syed zee for the reply. So it's mean there'll be no any restriction if I apply for job. actually, my wife appointed as a doctor in Saudi Arabia and here in Pakistan someone says that I won't be able to do any work in KSA.

and dear if i am 24+ then they renewd my iqama ?

my dear friend i know there are many persons but they are females they can keep student status until they are not married in female case there is no age limits but as males are concerned they must transfer their iqama on any Saudi national or u can transfer u iqama on ur father's sponsor and keep studying u can get 6 to 9 months exit but keep in mind to choose a profession which can apply for family visa in futher because many profession in Saudi Arabia don't have family.

hmmm..dear my father is dr in moh,ksa...he is not under kafeel/company..let c what happened

right what is tha age for male to remain under father sponsor..any idea ?

24 but in case ur father is a doctor may be Saudi govt approved ur iqama or u can give an application in amara

need prayers dear i am 25 and 6 month may ALLAH help me.ameen

well dear our prayers are with u as u said ur father is a dr so as i said may Saudi officials approved ur case

Hi, Im from Philippines 20 Male. I would like just to ask what is the age limit? for transferring of sponsorship for male dependent. Because I'll be going back to Saudi this October to seek a job. I just finished my college here. Thanks.