Monthly living cost in London

Hello guys ,
How are you doing ?
May i ask if any body knows how much do i need to spend monthly in London ? including room rental , food , transportation etc....

to be more specific im asking about living cost in London W5, W6, W7

Thank you all =) !!

Ok to start you off Your looking at the most expensive side of London for renting property average around £1000 a month rent on property. have a look on gumtree.com

Prices in London are something hard to explain. Nothing is fixed and everyones Budget is considered. you have to remember minimum wage in London is £8.85 (around £1300 a month) but we have alot of city workers Whos wages start at around £3500 a month and rise to the CEOs who earn around £250,000 a month.

Across London we have the same Retail companys and as a Retail Law all Retail shops must have the same price in all their stores. Prices are varied depending on Your fashion sense With clothing you can pay £10 in tk max or primark for jeans. £8 for a t shirt £30 for trainers but if you have more taste the fashion stores in central London i have seen charge £180 for a t shirt lol.
Transport is ever changing and Depends on how far Your traveling. West London (w5 w6 w7) to Central single ticket is £3.60 by Train a bus is cheaper (£1.40) but With traffic Your looking at 3 times longer Journey.

Food shopping is also very varried we realise everyone has different Budgets but for one person i would say its easy to spend smartly and only spend £200 a month.

Going out again suits all Budgets if you fancy a posh meal you can spend £100 if you want cheap its £10 pubs also vary alot a "posh" pub With customers who want the best ales will charge £6 for a pint whereas you can go to a Chain pub like weatherspoons where you can get a pint of fosters for £2.15

Hi
it depend up on the place where ur going to saty.
east london is cheaper than the center london.
One room normally 300-400£ food depends, transport zone 1 is expensive better take weekly or monthly oyster if you want to use daily atleast 5 days in a week

Take care and enjoy

Hi
welcome to london.
sharing  room will be less(200-350£)