Animals lover

i love animals espicially dogs  :) my chihuahua female wanna have friends  :kiss:

me also love animal much but some people don't respect this creatures , many in fact ,hope she find her right friends :)

Animal lovers are pretty awesome and well-liked, and helping out with animals is a great way to meet wonderful people.

As an animal lover, you should have some ways  which honors the feelings of all animals.

1.) Join your local animal shelter, or become a dog walker.

2.) Consider becoming a vegan or a vegetarian.

3.) Be kind to people.

4.)adopt a rescue an animal of your very own.

5.) Do not support the exotic pet trade.

6.) Make sure to take care of any animals properly.

7.) Choose clothing which minimizes the plight of animals that are headed and harvested.

8.) Honor your emotions and feelings of your pet (s), Hurting your pet's feelings can cause deep anguish and cause pets to lead troubled lives.

Hope your cute chiwawa will find a good friends and you too.

well said Emzkie, we are a group of animal volunteers and we joined E.S.M.A since years!
good luck for all.

enjoy Reema2012 :D

Hi, I need to find a home for my cat asap.  Can anyone help?  She is about 2 years old and has a very sweet personality.

vegemitetoast wrote:

Hi, I need to find a home for my cat asap.  Can anyone help?  She is about 2 years old and has a very sweet personality.

The OP hasn't visited the forum for over two years

Hi everyone,

In addition to what Fred said, please note that there is a dedicated section where you can drop your ads : Cairo pets classifieds.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed