Moving to Kuwait

Dear Friends:
I'm a fresh Engineer and I got an offer to work in kuwait with a salary of 400 KD, and I was wondering if that's enough.
I would be thankful if someone can help me and tell me about the accommodation and the cost of living, knowing that my wife will be moving in with me after a couple of month.

Thank you very much.

with 400KD it will be tight, you will have to find shared accommodation as the going rate is currently 250+ for a one bedroom apartment.

maybe coming here and working then getting another offer down the line for more money is good, given the current situation in Egypt, it would not hurt, however, if you are married and expecting to bring your wife along, 400KD is not enough by a long shot.

check out www.numbeo.com for more information on the prices of things in Kuwait.

Thank you
but what if I could stay alone for a couple of month and try to find a job for my wife, she has a bachelor degree of business leading and a Masters Degree in personal Management,and also she is a skilled photographer, and she is of Latvian Nationality .
what do you think ?

She would have to make a large salary to help out with the situation, Kuwait is expensive.

exactly what Kuwait411 said; you're talking about a minimum of 800KD to scrape by.