Looking for tennis partner or 3 players we can play doubles.

i play sunday, tuesday, thursday and saturday morning 9-10 am. at the asia tennis center , duong 24  , binh tan.
just let me know in advance. I am only beginner /intermediate. I have already paid for the court so it is free.

bongolongo wrote:

i play sunday, tuesday, thursday and saturday morning 9-10 am. at the asia tennis center , duong 24  , binh tan.
just let me know in advance. I am only beginner /intermediate. I have already paid for the court so it is free.

I usually take exercises in a park next to Metro Binh Phu in the evening. I guess it is near around the area you told above. Just walking around cos I don't have any partner. Wanna discuss again to see if we can do any sports together?

Do you still play Sat morning 9-10 am? I would be interested. My level is intermediate.

Yes. Please come along. let me know friday evening if you are going to turn up. thanks . Phong

Yes sure, do you play tennis? We can play in the evennings too if you are keen. My email is [email protected]

I am sorry I don't know how to play tennis. Maybe you can play with bongolongo :)

Hi,

my name is Thanh.  I would love to play tennis at 9.  Where is the courts?  Email me at [email protected].  Thanks.