Apartment hunting

We've started our search for an affordable place to rent here in PP Olympic area.  So far we've seen a number of places poorly furnished and not clean for our price range $500.  Any suggestions of how we could improve our search would be much appreciated at this point.
Louise and David

finder fee is $30,00 one time that is assisting you to see and talk to the owner.
and negotiate.

If you like the apartment is near the Olympic stadium walking distant.

let me know if you are interested., I have checked it before.. It was well cleaned
and owner is friendly and straight up.

Rent is below $500.00

Do we pay the finder fee if we don't take the apartment?

No, only when you take the apartment. Can you let me know your email so we can talk beside here. I want to know what kind of apartment you look for?

Email is [email protected]. We would like a spacious secure apartment 1or 2 bedrooms with access to a pool.
Louise

sorry that house has no pool. It is just a furnished room with big space .

if you want apartment with pools.. mostly 2 rooms is around$600-700 month.

We could manage 600 rent if the place was right

Hi everybody,

I will advise those who are looking for an accommodation or those having an accommodation to offer to post them here please : Housing in Cambodia section.

@ chococambo > If you are actually in the real estate business, i will advise you to get registered in the business directory > Real estate in Cambodia section please. :)

@ Heuts > Feel free to get in touch with a real estate agency, you may also click on the link for the business directory page to see a list of real estate agencies.

Thank you all,

Priscilla  :cheers: