What's happening at Subhan Airport?

I flew to Dubai on FlyDubai, so took off and landed at Subhan instead of the main Kuwait Airport. Odd place. Strangest thing was that when I got back to Kuwait and tried to get a taxi, the three taxis parked there, from a company calle "Limousin" [sic] ignored me. A cop came and took the lead driver's ID away, and they STILL ignored me. Came back and there were no drivers at all. A taxi pulled up, dropped off a woman, but when I tried to catch it the driver said, "No, no, police!" and made cuffed-hands gesture.
Anybody know what's going on at Subhan?

subhan has no airport,its an industrial area.consisting of factories and other plants.it is located adjacent to airport.

you must be mistaking it with sheikh saad terminal.it is located away from the airport.fly dubai uses that terminal,as it is convenient for airline and passengers. i like it though.the US military area and hanger as well as warehouses at the airport are very close to that terminal,so the security is always high.you cant stop there or take pictures or else detention if found.

more over the taxi drivers wont stop because you have to use the airport taxi from airport.i have tried a lot to get the local taxis but they dont pickup from airport.

exactly what Ace said, there is an unwritten law in the land that when it comes to arrival in kuwait you MUST use the airport taxis, if u are in kuwait and going TO the airport u cna use any taxi u want, but to leave the airport, u must take an airport taxi.