Secondary schools languages in curriculum

Hi

I may need to relocate from Spain to malta for my job, I'm British and have been living in Spain for 10 years in which time my children have attended Spanish state school and are therefore bilingual in English and Spanish.
Whilst I have  no concerns with my younger children age 8 and 10 my eldest is 15 and will start his final year of second at school in sept. I. Need to know if any state or private schools teach Spanish at secondary level as it would be such a waste for him not to gain a qualification in Spanish.
I have searched the internet but have yet to find one
Thanks

All state secondary schools offer Italian, French, German, Spanish and Arabic if there are enough students to make a class up.

Thanks for the info. I'm unsure if it would be wise to put him in state school with his lack of Maltese, I have no doubts he would learn the language quickly just worried as it's his final year, although in saying that though any private or public school would be a big change for him as he has studied the Spanish state school curriculum all his school life. Ideally I would prefer for him to finish his secondary studies here in Spain but it may not be possible.