Is here any1 living in heliopolis?

hello, i am Kristina, i am 23 years old. I am from Belarus, i speak russian, english and japanese. i moved to Cairo a month ago, i am living now in Heliopolis with my egyptian husband. I would like to meet female friends who also live in this area. I will sincerely appreciate any help as i still feel very confused living in a new country, new culture.
Thanks

You are wellcome

Welcome Krestina.

One of my close friend living in Heliopolis waiting his Russian Wife to come back from Moscow within couple weeks. Once she arrived, we can advice to reach you, if interested.
Welcome again.

Dr. IMIG

Hello, and welcome to Cairo :)

I live in Heliopolis , if you need to know anything just ask :)

also my mail is [email protected]

i am from heliopolis

I live in heleiopolis too ,

i live in zamlek :D

Hello Kristina,

I am living in Heliopolis for the last 4 years.  Welcome contact me if you need anything or would like to meet up.  I am an American woman.

Hello kristina,

I'm loving in Heliopolis as well, I'm Mechanical Engineer 31 years, there are a lot of nice places here in Heliopolis you can go, we can be friends and explore them if you want.

Best Regards,
Mina

Thanks for the nice messages...but only Female friends pls may contact me. my EGYPTIAN husband is helping me in adapting so pls i don't need MALE friends.
so pls stop all the PM messages.
again...FEMALE friends only.
thx

I live in Heliopolis too. I have for the past 6 years now.
I am In Alexandria for the moment. If you have any questions feel free to message me Kristik.