Is someone renting a flat / sharing a flat in Tirana ??

Hello,

As I am coming to Tirana this summer for some volunteer job, I would like to find a place to live at around 20 000 leke / month. (It will depend on the place...)
If you are interested or if you know someone interested, please, let me know. Thanks !
Emi.

Hello Emi,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you to post an advert in the housing in Tirana section.

Thank you,
Christine

Thanks ;)

Please let me know if you want to rent a room say 300 euro or whatever you wish to offer. I'll be there alone staying with my Albania friend from the 21st June.  We can pick you up then hang out together as well as live together. Please let me know

I've given you my number or see me in Skype. Sweetpeaches43

Sarah

Emi, it is not difficult to find a house for that price. It depends where you will work, so the work could be near the house , do you understand me? If you don't find anything by yourself write to my email address I will try to help You.

Sorry, but I don't know If people can  live together , only from  the need to take a less expensive house...!

I have two places that might fit your requirement. Both are inside of of the beautiful garden surrounding Italian style old villa in the very downtown Tirana. The villa and the garden are secluded by the high brick wall. There is a little guest house with the full bathroom and washing machine in the garden, or there is  one big room in the villa that I can rent out for the price you proposed. If you are interested, let me know by [email protected]

Sorry everyone there has been a misunderstanding but we will take your contacts and view what u have that price was for 2 months not expensive for Tirana.

@ triqita > Please post your offers in the Housing in Tirana section as well please, it may also help. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi there Emilly,

I saw yr note and I think I could be useful find an apartment in Tirana.

Any preference for location?

Regards, titi