How about opening indian restaurant in vung tau./

Hi All,
I am intere3sting to open a indian restaurant in vungtau. i have been there one time. I like this city. Anyone can tell me..is there good numbers of foreigner people living and working there.? or many tourist come to vungtau for travel..? Vietnamese may be will not come to eat indian food much. so i just worry..if can get enough cistomer there.... which area will be good for open restaurant there..?
Thnaks

There's not much of Indian expats here in Vung Tau and I have not seen any Indian or similar cuisine in Vung Tau. There are mostly western/european as well as korean, japanese and chinese cuisine. The foreigners here like to hang out at bars, pubs and western restaurants. Most expats seen here comes from Russia, Korea, Taiwan.

If you are serious about opening a restaurant business here to attract the expat and foreign tourist market, the best place would be at the strip of front beach along with the western restaurants.

Thanks dear., can u tell me contact of any agent... Who can help me find a place for rent?

There is one place, Alibaba Indian Cuisine, that is quite good (I heard) my wife's cousin is married to an Indian man and they live in VT. There are lots of Indians who work in the oil and gas field who travel through VT

It is around the corner from the Palace Hotel.

Whether there are Indian expats in Vung Tau doesn't seem to be the issue because many Brits (especially) and Americans like Indian food, possibly other Europeans as well.  The question is -- how many Brits are in Vung Tau?