Work for Civil Engineer

I am very serious about moving to Australia with my wife, I have a National Diploma in Civil Engineering and would like to know if someone can help me with a job or a sponsor to move to Australia.

Boeta Visser wrote:

I am very serious about moving to Australia with my wife, I have a National Diploma in Civil Engineering and would like to know if someone can help me with a job or a sponsor to move to Australia.

First you need to see if you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au
For possible jobs www.seek.com.au  For cost of living www.numbeo.com Australia is the 4th most expensive economy in the world.
West Australia seems to have the most jobs going with many SA people in WA. Just be aware that unemployment is rising and so companies will hire locals first.   
I had an SA friend who came over here, sat all sorts of exams to make his qualifications acceptable to the Australian authorities. He was here for 5 months and did not get a job. He went back to SA.
I am sorry if I come across as a doom and gloom merchant, but this is the reality. Good luck.

stumpy wrote:
Boeta Visser wrote:

First you need to see if you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au
For possible jobs www.seek.com.au  For cost of living www.numbeo.com Australia is the 4th most expensive economy in the world.

West Australia seems to have the most jobs going with many SA people in WA. Just be aware that unemployment is rising and so companies will hire locals first.   It is expensive and time consuming for companies to hire expats.

I had an SA friend who came over here, sat all sorts of exams to make his qualifications acceptable to the Australian authorities. He was here for 5 months and did not get a job. He went back to SA.
I am sorry if I come across as a doom and gloom merchant, but this is the reality. Good luck.