Architect wanted

am looking to hire the services of a good architect
any recommendations highly appreciated

Hi!
We are two representatives of our Sweden based consulting firm here in Nairobi, covering all aspects of engineering and architecture. The firm is large, around 9000 employees. My colleague here in Nairobi is an Architect. Let me know if we can assist you.

Regards
Carsten Staub

Hi deeb,

I advise you to have a look at the business directory > Architects in Kenya here : https://www.expat.com/en/business/afric … rchitects/

Hope it helps,

--------------------------------------------------------------

@ Carsten Staub > As free ad is not allowed on the forum, i will also advise you to get registered in the business directory > Architects in Kenya section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am an architect based in Nairobi. I think I can assist you. Thanks

@ Inigo Torrens and mlody247 > I suggest you to get registered in the business directory > Architects in Kenya section.

Priscilla

hello,
i have  a friend who is an architect and has more than 7 years experience.his name is Moses kirimi.his contact is +254721218525.tell him you have been referred by Eric mwenda.

Hi..
I'm thinking of moving to Nairobi soon.
I'm Architects (master of arts) at the same time I'm currently a PhD student.
My dominate architectural projects and concrete projects.
Construction site experience are many. I specialize in model making.
You can write to my e-mail address if you want to work together.
Regards ...
y.mim.turgay @ gmail.com

Hi everybody,

I will suggest those looking for a job as architect or those offering an architect job to post an ad in the appropriate section which is Architect job offers in Nairobi section please.

Thank you all,

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed