New here - looking for fun people

Hi everyone!
I moved from Germany to Mauritius and I love it! are any people out here keen to meet up for a drink or something??
looking forward to hear from you.
cheers

Hi MeeLing,

I am also new to Mauritius, i moved here 8 weeks ago. Im living in Flic en Flaq on the west coast. Also looking to meet new people to hang out with and do stuff with.

What part of the island are you living in?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

thats cool :)
I am staying up north in Trou Aux Biches..
are you sometimes in the north??

Caroline

Hello. My wife and I live near you. We are from Ukraine. On the island work and live for 7 months. Love to travel and relax. Let's be friends!

Ahah define fun people
I'll be glad to have a drink well actually chatting, that might be a good topic "fun people" enough to last hours
I'm living in QB and working there but if you're passing by feel free to contact me

Tony

YES SURE WE CAN
PROVIDED YOU FREE IN THE AFTERNOON
REPLY IF INTERESTED THKS

Hi lamymegatrans,

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock?
It is considered as shouting on the forum :).
No need for that much excitement  :dumbom:

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Also German here, living already and married since a while on the island. Maybe you'd like to have a look here: mhash.com, definitely a fun thing to do every 2nd Sunday and/or once a month on a Saturday. (Might be misunderstood by Germans, has nothing to do with smoking illegal weeds :)  )

Hi Caroline,

Yep im in the north pretty often on business. I live in Flic en Flaq at the moment. I have a car so getting up north is easy enough for me. Do you drive?

Stephen

great Meeling, hope to meet & see soon.

haha thats cool.. yes I'd love to. are you sometimes in the north??

hi u interested in a trail or hiking walk in nature. Tomorrow a group from north coming to meet up at seaside poste la fayette. If u interested let me know.

Good day meeling,

I have send you a contact request to enhance an opportunity to make acquaintance of ur hobbies and share passions

you are warmly welcomed and hope you have a very good stay in this beautiful island. And wish you all the best .

Hi dear I'm partap I'm new in Mauritius I don't hv any frnd . Wana b frnd wiz u . I lives grand bai . Thax

how r u, yes we can surely meet up if u want. My num here is ***

Hi Meeling !
Would be great to catchup if you are free sometimes. Let me know and we can exchange contact details !
I am reachable at ***
take care
Richie

Hi ,

I am Niraj Kakkar from India.

Rgds,
Niraj Kakkar

Hi,
I live between France and Mauritius Island. I am lucky enough of to work more and to take advantage of charms of both countries. I am living at  Grand Baie and go regularly to the Private beach of Evaco at Trou aux biches.
I shall be delighted to meet you and to exchange with you.
See you soon.
Jean Yves

hello meeling

nice meting you welcome to mauritius.
regards

rishi

A bit late, but better late than never i guess

I do not live in the north, but I move around quite a bit and would enjoy meeting up for a drink, I sent you a contact request if you want to get in touch

Hi all expats,

I am also new in Mauritius and I would like to also meet up with new and fun people. Im am currently based in perybere and flic en flac and drive between the two daily.

Anyone wanting to meet up for drinks dinner night life excursions beach etc pls inbox me your number.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Natasha

HI Natasha!
Great to see you around. Let me know if you wanna catchup. are you on facebook?
Cheers
Richie

Hi MeeLing,

I am an Expat from Sri Lanka, and would be visiting Mauritius soon, on a project and looking to make new friends.

I would be in Port Louis, but do hope to travel around the country, when I get some free time during the weekends.

hello nice meeting you.

regards

rishi

Hi there, [Sunshine Lee]
Sorry to add a comment though your initial thread was for all expats... am not.
You travel everyday from Pereybère to Flic en Flac!!  Dats almost 100KMS daily!!!
I don't want to be too inquisitive.  Seeing that you are new in Mauritius, why not reside at Flic en Flac or Quatre Bornes?  You save on petrol money and time...

hey hi :) well will be a pleasure :) will inbox u my number :)

Hey,

Message me if someone is interested in grabbing a drink etc..new out here. Would be great to make some friends outside work? ****

Hello dhirajmangal :)

Kindly note that it is not advised to send over your personal contacts over the forum.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi MeeLing,

I would be keen to catch up for a drink up north.
My e-mail address is ***

You can send me an e-mail to exchange contact details.
See you.