I Need A Life!!!

!

:)

dzay_b wrote:

I'm bored from my usual daily grind & I need a change, otherwise, I'll go bonkers soon. Haha! Anyway, let not that introduction scare you but I'd like to meet new like-minded people outside my social circle - new faces & unique personalities to hang out with over coffee, the movies, pubs (They have to play really good rnb or house music though), food & what not. An outgoing person yet timid at first instance, so hope to hear from sane people soon. Haha! Cheers!

Cheers

Hi,

I am ves.  I can totally understand what you are going through about 'Needing a Life'.
I have been an engineer for 15 years and my work hours crept from 8 hours to 12 hours per day.
I found myself in the same situation and if I continue in this routine.. I would become a social caveman.

I now travel more frequently. Been to thailand to help under-privilege children.
I am now committed to helping children around the world.  I am planning to go Guatemala to build school next year

Hope this interest you and perhaps you might want to join me :)

Ves

*view my blog at :traveltheworldlive.weebly.com
and contact me at :[email protected]

hi there.. nice to see you here on the Expat.com! am working in Singapore as expat too, originally from philippines but now living in Australia. would be nice to meet up and have some life.... Singapore is too boring sometimes.. I travel a lot due to work but would be nice to keep in touch... 45/m here btw. take care

I am 38 years old male Korean American from New York City who just relocated to Singapore 3 months ago by the company after spending 4 years in Tokyo. . I would like to meet Koreans who lives in Singapore!
Please feel free to drop me a line if you are interested to be friends.

Anyone interested to wakeboard?

(Moderated: off topic)

Hello everyone,

As this thread is really going nowhere and is not about expatriation, we are therefore closing it.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[Thread closed]

Closed