Hi I just landed :P

I'm Hiba a Tunisian student at the Institute of Business Studies in Carthage ( IHEC ) I am 20 years old I have many ambitions in life such as going around the world I have a dream that one day I will live in the USA
I would like to make new friends and learn more about the USA  :D

Hi hybabr,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the USA forum. You may have a look at the other topics as well. Please do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Thank you,
Christine

Thank you Christine I appreciate it :)

Hi Hiba

How are you doing ? I stay in Florida. Not sure which state you are in now. It would be nice to know you.

take care

Anuj

Bonjour
I am a French woman who lives in California and i can keep in touch with you if you have any questions;)
Have a nice day,
Nathalie

Thank you everyone for your kindness I appreciate it :) no doubt I'm going to ask you for help in the right time ;)

Hi,

I am an expat who lived a long time in the US.  I am from Cairo.  You can ask me any questions about the US.

Mitri

hi how are u how u doing my self sameer from new york

I am doing OK.  How are things?

HI what u wanna learn

i am living in oh state i want to know about brazil pl

Hello Anuj,
How is Life in Florida?
I am still in boring California Bay Area...
Nathalie

Bonjour
Tu parles Français?
Tu va venir ici bientôt?
Dis moi en plus, stp...
Amicalement,
Nathalie

Hello Frenchexpatbackhome,

Kindly note that this is an English speaking forum and as such all post should be in the English language to allow all the other members to understand and participate in the discussion.

You also have the possibility of participating in the French speaking forum of the USA.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hello Nathalie ! How is life in Cali? Un petit coucou d'Atlanta. :-) Ali

Again folks this is an English "speaking" forum

Bob K