Looking for business partner in Bulgaria

Hello,

Our belgium company 's looking for someone who speak French/bulgarian to help us in our Business.

Hi horsesline,

Welcome on board :)

I invite you to please post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Bulgaria section as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello horsesline,

Welcome to Bulgaria.

(please register in the business directory - advertising isn't free)

Hello ,
Ik ben Belg en leef al 8 jaar in Bulgarije met mijn Bulgaarse partner . Spreek Frans , Nederlands , Duits , Engels en vrij goed Bulgaars .
Kan ik jullie helpen ? In welke branche willen jullie aktief zijn ?
                                                                 Veel succes ,
                                                                 Philippe Schotte
mail : [email protected]
         Tel 00359 897485128 en vragen naar Philippe

Hi axinia milanova > Can you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand?

Thank you.

Hi Christine,
I am sorry . It's my partner who send this message to this Belgium people . He is also from Belgium , that's the reason .
                                                                            Have a nice day ,
                                                                             Axinia

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please do not advertise your services on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello all,

A friendly reminder that advertising and exchange of contact information is NOT permitted on the forum, per the Bulgaria Forum Code of Conduct.  Advertisements may be removed from the forum without notice.

As previously mentioned on this topic, ads should either be placed in Business Directory section for those offering services, or the Classifieds for those seeking business partners.

Thanks all for your cooperation!

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi there,

I am interested in exploring this opportunity. I'll drop you a PM.

Denitza

Hello, I'm from Bulgaria. Can you tell me more information about your business??
Thanks.