Chances of Getting E Pass Singapore.

Dear All,
Need your suggestion.
I came to Singapore on S pass in Dec 2013. Due to issues with company culture i put my resignation in April without having job in hand. I tried lot but could not get job until my last day i.e in May. Now my previous employer cancelled my pass & next day I got offer from good company. I put my situation in front of them. They immediately applied for my E Pass, as they feel S pass will be difficult now days. Now I am so worried about getting E pass. In salary criteria I can qualify for E pass. Now waiting for results. There will be huge setback for me if I fail to get E pass.
Will my case will be considered as Job hopper or not. My salary is same as Previous one.
Please give your opinion.

Thanks

One time changing job is usually not yet classified as job-hopper.
Good luck!

Dear Beppi
Thanks for info.
Do I have strong chances of getting EP. Previously I had S Pass, now applied for EP.

I cannot tell from the limited information you posted.
An EP (unlike an S-Pass) requires a university degree, some applicable work experience (usually at least 3 years) and a salary fitting education and experience (the minimum of S$3300/month applies to fresh graduates, others have higher thresholds). Also, the employer must be allowed to hire foreigners, and must show that they couldn't find a suitably skilled local for the job.

Dear Beppi,
I just got status of my application & its rejected. I am shocked actually.
I had S pass already means I have enough credential to qualify. Now company applied for EP, with 4K basic, and I got status S Pass Rejected. What may be the reasons. & what is next course of action. Any chances of getting approval in future. Please advise.
Your early reply is appreciated.
If u dont mind I can call you for more detail, if yes pls provide your number.

I cannot tell from the very limited information you gave what could be the reason for your rejection.
Your employer should call MoM (or arrange for a personal meeting with the officer in charge) - they sometimes tell the reason.
An appeal would only be successful if new information is included that MoM didn't know about during the original application. This could be:
- a higher salary
- a detailed explanation why the company needs to hire you (e.g. because other jobs are endangered without you?)
- details of how the company tried and failed to hire a suitably skilled local
- any degree, work experience, etc. that you forgot to mention before
- for S-Pass: Showing that the company has "space" in their foreigner quota
- anything else showing why Singapore would want to keep you
- etc.

Good luck!

Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot.
I want to provide all details . Can I get your mail ID so that you can suggest me.

You can send me a PM - I don't want to disclose personal details to strangers in a public forum.

Dear Sir,
Sent PM please advice.