For native speakers from " France, USA ,UK, Rush "

I'm going to start a business here in Egypt ....
and my work group well be just native speakers from  " France, USA ,UK, Rush "

at first in your opinion as one of these countries and lives here in Egypt what would be the fare salary to these people for just paper working and just for 4 hours per day  5 days per week.......?

at second if you want join me or want more details  .............................. just let me know

For a foreigner here, I guess they won't accept less than EGP 3,500 for a full time job, However I am not sure how it could go for 4 hours per day.

Hi I think maybe you need give a few more details but invisible legend was about right with the salary  :)

UK / French / American - 3500 for a full time job - you have to be joking.

Think 15 000
think accomadation + flights every year

I was thinking maybe for someone already here it may be ok ...also the description was pretty vague  :)

I'm already here - and i wouldn't get out of bed for that!

Well obviously that's your choice but I do know some foreigners that are earning this amount
Anyway I dont know why we are arguing lol I don't think either of us will be applying  :)

I'm not arguing - just stating a fact.
I don't know any foreigners of these nationalities who would work for that.
but also a company cant employ all foriegn staff - they are only allowed to be a small portion of the workforce. The majority has to be Egyptian.

Well I do know foreigners who do work for this salary
Anyway I wish the man luck in his New buisness venture and Hope he checks everything out such as employment ratios etc as you mentioned

im sure he is not offering a full time EMPLOYMENT per se - 4 hours obviously states its just a freelance thing - no visas or work permits will be given etc -
also i guess its some crazy MLM - and door to door or tele calling - marketing thingie...

I have many better ways of earning on simple investments - resident income of average 25-30% profit share a year or so say $500 a month -no activity or work responsibilities on the investors part....... n its not MLM