Visit Vung Tau

Hi there, im new to this site, am an expat here working for 2 yrs but apparently i haven't been to vung tau, or any other places or provinces. I had been working always in a hosp in dist 7, if i have vacation time i just spend it in my country. Sadly im alone living here and looking for a new friend to chat or exchange cultural views with. anyone interested to visit the said place next month june 22-23. You are very welcome to join me:-)

Hi Pink,

I'm working on a get-it-done small project in vungtau until the end of June then soon come back to Saigon. I've been here for half a year and getting bored with the place, couldn't find a right one to explore the place in a ghetto way, if you know what I'm talking about. This city like a small town, smell of fishes, things are quiet and slow. I live in a cricket hole and have an old scooter i use it to go around with, if you're looking for someone to hangout with, drop me a line.

Bruce

Hi Pink
Anytime you would like to visit Vung Tau, call into see me.
I am at Bayview Cafe-Bar, 142 Ha Long (on the main road to the beach)
Happy to introduce you around etc.
Gary

I like the Sea View cafe much better at 28 Tran Phu Street, Front beach a little past the cable cars.

Vung Tau is interesting.
You can work, can entertain with caffe bars, shopping centers ... can take relaxing sea.