I want to buy car on installments, but its only been 4 months I m here

Hello everyone,
Its only been 4 months that I have been here in KSA and want to buy a car(on installments).

First I thought of taking loan from my Bank(which is NCB) and directly buying a used OR new car right away, but the bank told me that I cannot take loan at this moment as it is their rule for an expatriate to be employed with his/her employer for at least an year. So this option is out of question.

Can anyone tell me that what other options do I have for buying a car in this situation? As in, are there any companies which either may grant me loan OR have the option of cars on installments for me(either for NEW or USED cars)?

You can try other banks because NCB is known for this rule.
Last time I checked, mazda showroom (khobar) had a representative from QNB and they offered a loan through their bank when you pass the 1 month benchmark with your employer... Try there because I remember the interest rate was good.

There is also United Motors (jeep/doge/chrysler).  They offer inhouse loans.  However, the interest is high.

gonedown wrote:

You can try other banks because NCB is known for this rule.
Last time I checked, mazda showroom (khobar) had a representative from QNB and they offered a loan through their bank when you pass the 1 month benchmark with your employer... Try there because I remember the interest rate was good.

There is also United Motors (jeep/doge/chrysler).  They offer inhouse loans.  However, the interest is high.

Wow, passing 1 month benchmark with the employer is a great. . . I looked around a lot for QNB in Saudia Arabia (by searching on the internet) but did not seem to find anything related to it. Do you know if they have any website please?

Well im here in khober for 4 months now. I went to toyota show room and thy said  u can have a car on zero down payment easily.
The need my salry letter,i qama copy, driving license and my house rent agrement.
2000 number n procssing fee.
Aftr a week i can the car.no need to goto banks for loan.
I chk yaris, xli and fortuner installments. Thy dont have much difrnce in installments from banks