New in Jubail

Hello,

I am from India and recently shifted to Jubail and will be staying here for few months.
I am looking forward to connect with some like mined people and engage in some recreational activities. I hope this blog helps. It's a big change for me and I need to keep myself busy. We (me n my husband) are living in a hotel apartment and der is no one around to connect socially.
I hope I get to connect with some good people here.

Regards
Geetanjali

Hai, I am Sreekanth...saw your message..We would like to have friendship with you. Our family consist of myself, wife and one daughter. let us know each other better. Please let me know from where you are and about your husband and family. if you don't mind you can correspond

Anupamgeetu wrote:

Hello,

I am from India and recently shifted to Jubail and will be staying here for few months.
I am looking forward to connect with some like mined people and engage in some recreational activities. I hope this blog helps. It's a big change for me and I need to keep myself busy. We (me n my husband) are living in a hotel apartment and der is no one around to connect socially.
I hope I get to connect with some good people here.

Regards
Geetanjali