Legal long stay in Malaysia

After almost 8 years between India and Thailand I decided to live few months in Malaysia. I arrived in January and now, in the end of May, realized I want to stay longer. love the country and the people. I have some distant work in travel business, but it not helps me to get proper document to make some roots here.

so, what I'm looking for: experienced agent with reputation and references to make "other" type of visa, preferably working. And some suggestions from other people too.

thanks in advance :)

There is no such visa type like you mentioned. 

You have to be employed by a company that is eligible to hire foreigners (and pay tax) to get an employment pass.

Or you have to open your own business (expensive) or do the MM2H 10 year visa (which requires a monthly income of RM10k.

If you enrol as a student for certain courses, you can get a student pass, but that has to be done outside the country.

Other option is to try leaving and returning every 3 months, if you are from one of the countries that has that option.

www.simplyoffshore.com will be able to advise you. They deal with Labuan corporate set up and immigration as well.

Yah.. Malaysia might be a lil strict on this respect.. Do you mean black market visa btw?

I sincerely recommend you don't even consider any vaguely illegal. The net is tight and if people are tempted to find a fake work permit (and pay a lot of money for it), they will be found out, and there is a danger of deportation, especially if leaving or entering the country at any time, as the source of the fakes is probably being found out all the time, as people are regularly arrested for their crimes.