Strong internet acess

Hello .. which is the good internet acess company ... Actually i need a fiber optic line .. pls help me ...

I have STC ADSL with a fiber optic line.  I am a subscriber to the 2 Mbps Jood 2 package. (150/month, includes landline as well, plus free national landline calls)

Before they installed the fiber optic line, my connection speed was around 1.3 Mbps.  After the line, it has been a consistent 3.8 Mbps!  And the connection is always on, hardly ever hangs or resets.

Thank you trapezius  :)

Trapezius wrote:

I have STC ADSL with a fiber optic line.  I am a subscriber to the 2 Mbps Jood 2 package. (150/month, includes landline as well, plus free national landline calls)

Before they installed the fiber optic line, my connection speed was around 1.3 Mbps.  After the line, it has been a consistent 3.8 Mbps!  And the connection is always on, hardly ever hangs or resets.

Really Traps 150 for 3.8 Mbps  :huh: ,my friend just installed it last month for around 90 per month and he said the speed is around 20mbps all day ,except the afternoons its around 15mbps, and i think the difference is too high between riyadh and jeddah.Or is it only me  :/

STC uses fiber optic now

Djzubaid, what package does he have?  The cheapest Jood 2 package is 149, and is advertised as 2 Mbps. (The one I have)

http://www.stc.com.sa/wps/wcm/connect/e … od-bundles:unsure

Anybody know what internet service Sierra Village uses?

150/month is cheap enough to do on my own if the provide service stinks!

Thanks,

Rigger

Rigger, did you ever get an answer to your question re: Sierra? Would be curious as well.

Hi Fareedatlast,

Welcome on board :)

Just to inform you that this thread is a bit old :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Jeddah Forum for better interaction please :)

Thank you

Maximilien