I got an job offer in Kuwait

Hi,

I got an offer in Kuwait for KD 1500 in a Bank. Is 1500 KD good salary in Kuwait to survive decently for 2 persons. How much KD(money)  I can save after all expenses.  I will come with my wife . Please give me the below expenses

1) House rent (1 BHK furnished 700 Square feet)
2) Grocery and food items
3) Public transport
4) Mobile bill per month or year
5) Cloth

I will appreciate if I get the answers above.

Easiest thing to do is search for the topic of your question in the forum, you'll get so many answers you'll be tired reading them.

man1234 wrote:

Hi,

I got an offer in Kuwait for KD 1500 in a Bank. Is 1500 KD good salary in Kuwait to survive decently for 2 persons. How much KD(money)  I can save after all expenses.  I will come with my wife . Please give me the below expenses

1) House rent (1 BHK furnished 700 Square feet)
2) Grocery and food items
3) Public transport
4) Mobile bill per month or year
5) Cloth

I will appreciate if I get the answers above.

Try this website for cost of living www.numbeo.com  Is salary offered tax free or do you have to pay tax on that amount.

if more people actually read the forum as opposed to just posted their "unique" questions (which are in fact generic), the world would be a much better place :"(

The Kuwait is tax free Country, So I will not require to pay tax.

Amen, how many times has this question been answered?

maybe we should have a standard answer to this,when ever asked,copied and pasted with the changes.

problem is its already addressed :S i did just that when i saw that people kept asking the same question over and over, there is a sticky on the forum called "Salary in Kuwait - how much is the bare requirement", if people only READ :@

they want tailored answers