Looking for english teacher for a 13 year-old girl ( 8th grade)

Hi all!

I have a younger sister, 13 years old now. She loves to learn english and though she has been studying for a while but cos she is living in the countryside with my parents so she doesn't get good opportunities to practice speaking and do some grammar checkings. To be honest, education in rural areas are not that good comparing with Ho chi minh city. I believe you understand well how education system is in Vietnam. I would love to have someone to teach and guide her through online classes (skype ) as it's summer now, time can be flexible.

If anyone is interested, please let me know more details regarding time and price/ hour @ [email protected]

Thank you

Hi older of "young sister", I'm doing as English tutor for high school courses and some of certificates. The fact that most of students get away for summer holiday in order that I have lack of students at present, be honest. Thus, it's nice when see your ad here, and I think I can definitely do it well. So, let's discuss about it?
xxx
By the way, I'm residing in HCMC, Dist 6.

Hi I'm an English teacher I would like to apply to teach your younger sister. I'm presently living here in Ho Chi Minh City. You can call me at this number 01644041925. Thanks.

Hi Hvnt.8934,

Please post in the language classes section in Vietnam classifieds.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Closed