Holidays at Goa beach

Hello all I responds on behalf of Rey Ndala I was at this time Bangalore for studies in a month I would be in Goa Beach(20/06/2014) for the holidays I would come for 7 days I would meet young people (18 - 30 years) Indians who have an open mind, Australian, Bresilienne.
but at this time I'm looking for more information on cheap accommodation, bus for rent for visited, for me and my 15 friend (s)
Your help will be of great help to me if you can write on this Topic or email <> :top:

June in Goa is raining heavily it's a monsoon time. What will you be doing in the rain? I know many places to stay in Goa but nothing really cheap so I won't help with that.
Anyway Have Fun

good morning Magdalaena
I do not know that in June there will be plenty of rain which time the climant and good?
I want to go to Goa in the sun when it is hot and a lot of holiday came four corner of the world.
can you tell me exactly when to come?

I do not know anything about Goa. Can you help me in making arrangement. Any advance money to be sent no problem. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. I want to come in mid-July.

Hi All,

I've been to Goa a few times now, the area around Majorda beach in the south being my favourite place.

I can't find any hotels/guest houses near Majorda (apart from the Jasmin - did this use to be the Goa Penta years ago?)

I've also stayed at the Viking there, but I can't find any trace of it now.

We're looking at coming for a month or two in March next year and the best place I seem to be finding is Martin's Comfort, across the road from Martin's corner in Betalbatim.

Castellos Tourist Nest in Benaulim has mixed reviews, people either seem to love it or hate it.  Does anyone know this place?

This distance to the beach won't be an issue if we can get a scooter/bike for the time we're there, but I was wondering if there were any good guest houses around Majorda/Betalbatim that anyone could recommend?

As we'll be there for a couple of months we obviously are not looking for an expensive 5* hotel, but somewhere decent with a good location would be excellent.

Thanks in advance.

Lee.

Hi goa during this time is very rainy. .. but whether its raining or not raining goa is always beautiful and fun.  As the season is off u can find many accommodation options at discounted price.. as far as 60 percent.. morijim is a good location ...