New zealand skilled migration visa

I am  working as a senior .net developer with 6 + years experience in India.i am planning to apply for SMC visa but i am bit confused about the points in EOI.

Question 1:Under the work experience category i have identified future growth area and area of absolute skills shortage each has 15 points . my skills are in identified future growth area as well as area of absolute skills shortage. to gain this bonus points do i need to have an offer of employment of should i currently be employed in new zealand?

Question 2:Under the educational qualification category i have identified future growth area and area of absolute skills shortage each has 10 points . my skills are in identified future growth area as well as area of absolute skills shortage. to gain this bonus points do i need to have an offer of employment of should i currently be employed in new zealand?

Laxminarayana wrote:

I am  working as a senior .net developer with 6 + years experience in India.i am planning to apply for SMC visa but i am bit confused about the points in EOI.

Question 1:Under the work experience category i have identified future growth area and area of absolute skills shortage each has 15 points . my skills are in identified future growth area as well as area of absolute skills shortage. to gain this bonus points do i need to have an offer of employment of should i currently be employed in new zealand?

Question 2:Under the educational qualification category i have identified future growth area and area of absolute skills shortage each has 10 points . my skills are in identified future growth area as well as area of absolute skills shortage. to gain this bonus points do i need to have an offer of employment of should i currently be employed in new zealand?

You should contact the immigration authorities for this information.