Moving to Vietnam with Children under 8

Hi,
We are moving to Vietnam from Mexico this year, can anyone with children tell me what schools we should consider ?, where to live, how is the security in HCM, where to buy a used car, what kind of shots should we get before going, health insurance coverage, cost of living, etc..., have many questions to ask, looking for someone that is willing to share their experiences of life with children.
Thank You
Ochando

You can let your children study in International Schools in Viet Nam . There are some available ( Australian , American , British , Turkish ) cost from 5000$ - 17000$ each years ( depend on your child's age ) . If you can afford living , you can choose to live in apartments , which are pretty safe and good condition , each costs from some hundreds - over a thounsand dollars each month . District 7 , 2 and 1 are the most popular places for foreigners with services especially fit what you need . The cost of living in HCMC is about some hundreds to a thounsand , depends on your family . Health insurance for Vietnamese is very cheap , but I don't know if it's same for foreigners :) A used car is somehow not easy to find , cause cars in VN are very expensive , and once people buy them , they rarely sell them . Or you can search in Google with key word " bán xe hơi / ô tô đã sử dụng " and translate the page . But I advise you to buy motorbikes , since it's the best for transportation in VN , and if you buy cars , usually you have to buy a motorbike too , cause streets in VN are small and stuck in rush hours , and if you go around the city , is hard to find a parking lot :)

Thank you very much for your time and reply. Do international schools teach Vietnamise to the foreign children?, you mentioned that living in apartments is safe, are houses not safe?, and why, would you consider HCM a unsafe city?. How do nationals and foreigners interact?, what kind of sports are played in Vietnam ?, Would you use a car to travel around Vietnam, beaches, mountains, etc.., We are looking forward to our trip to your country, we are excited about the change of culture, language and people. Mexico has become a dificult place to live in, very dangerous, and we would welcome a good change of pace and a better life for our family. Thanks again.
Ochando

International schools here have 2 kinds :d Billingual ( which means 2 languages taught ) and only english . If you want to search for billingual schools , I can suggest some , since I'm a student in that school ^^ For housing , is ok to live in houses , in certain districts and streets , and apartments are safer since there are always security available 24/24 . If you don't go to some certain areas at night , HCMC is very safe :D Foreigners are always welcome here , Vietnamese are friendly for sure ^^ There are lots of sports in VN , football , basketball , golf , tennis , swimming , etc... are the most popular here . If you want to travel , cars are good , but you have to know the streets and places well , since streets in VN are not really easy to go , and directions are not always available . GPS is not available as well . Beaches are along side VN , and when you arrive , I can suggest some names if you want to . Culture here are distinguished here into 3 main parts along VN from North to South . Language is very difficult for sure , it's one of the 10 most difficult language in the world . People are quite friendly and nice ( according to most of the foreigners I know ) . And once more time about safe , you would love the peace here ^^