Moving to Phnom Penh

Hi all
my name is klaus like santa from vienna . Moving to PP in august with my daughter and my small dog . Thanks for helpfull informations about the visas. I will see if my dog need also one.
Am looking for a place to rent near any beach and spezially on an island . If  ;) anybody have experiences like that , tell my about.
See you than . LG   ;)

Hey there:) what are you thinking of doing when your over there? Woking or just taking the easy cambodian lifestyle:) very exciting for you!! Im looking to move over end of sept.. so might see you there if your still about!!!

Hi natt , my plan is to start my one business.
Somewhere near a beach  ;) . I have to find a good space to get the right idea ?!?
So whats your plan Natt ?

Hi all
Did anybody have experiences with
Rental prices in cambodia ? Somewhere near a beach . What is it like for 1000 or 2000 m2 ?
And whats a good time for a rental contract ?
10 or 20 year are possible ?
Tell my experirnces !
LG

Ohh excellent!! Why kind of business are you looking to start! Sounds fantastic. Im looking to do a bit of work here and there weather its volunteer or for money.. just travel cambodia a little more and maybe set up camp in siem reap for most the time:)

Hi Klaus,

A new topic has been created with your posts on the Phnom Penh forum, here it will be easier for you to interact with the other members. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers: