Looking for native English and Spanish speakers in São Paulo

Hello everybody! I'm looking to be freinds with native English or Spanish speakers in São Paulo to improve my English and my Spanish. In return I can teach Portuguese.

Hello brazilian91,

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of everybody at Expat-blog, welcome on board. I hope your experience here will be both enjoyable and informative.

You are invited to place a (free) ad in our Classifieds section seeking a language exchange.

Actually it will get better exposure there since it will remain current there, as opposed to here in the forum where it will continue to move toward the back pages as new topics are posted.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Thanks a lot Mr. Woodward! :-)

Hi my name is Anthony Amado. I speak English and Spanish. What are you looking for , and what kind of job is this. Email= [email protected]

Hello wildcat23,

It is NOT a job, it is a member looking for a language exchange English or Spanish in return for teaching the other person Portuguese.

Also, for security reasons you should not post personal e-mail addresses on the open forums. Expat-blog is not responsible for any SPAM, viruses, etc., that you may receive as a result.

Cheers,

Copy that.

Im a native English speaker and I also speak some Spanish.  Im in Sao Paulo for a few days (I leave Tues May 20) but we can meet for a beer or lunch.  I should be returning to Sao Paulo in a few weeks.  I dont speak any Portuguese so we can definitely help each other out

Hi again Les,

Check out my posting LEARN OVER A THOUSAND PORTUGUESE WORDS IN A FEW MINUTES

I'm sure you'll find the tips and tricks very helpful in your learning process.

Cheers,

Hi William

Yes. I just checked your posting on learning portuguese words.   This will definitely help me.

Thank you
Les

I'm a native English speaker, moving to Sao paulo next week. My girlfriend is a native Spanish speaker and will move there in August. Let's keep in touch!

Hi LTgator! Sorry for the late response, I was travelling and didn't checked mails. But when will you be back? We could keep in touchs and help each other.

Hi Cellomaestro! Are you already living here in São Paulo? I can teach some Portuguese for you both in return of practising English and Spanish.

I am American, retired and spend several months a year in SP and sometimes Recife...would love to meet up.