Worried

Hi Im Ana from philippines., year 2010 i exit saudi arabia due to a gulity case bout changing my diploma date.,and this year my husband filed for a tourist visa for me and my daughter and its approved. Now im worried that I may not allowed to enter saudi because of my previous case., is there anyone here could have an idea if how many years i have to wait or would i ever get back there? Please help me, I need answers.thanks!

I don't know the answer, but you don't mean tourist visa...perhaps visit visa?

yeah i mean visit visa.

what type of case and you face the trial or they kick you out...what happend tell me in detail...may be i can help you...also tell me hve you done your finger prints before exiting??

LandLordz wrote:

also tell me hve you done your finger prints before exiting??

This is very important to answer.

I think in my opinion as long as he applied and issued visit visa for you then there is no problem. Because if you are highlighted by the gov your request will get rejected. So feel relax and welcome back again

yes i had finger print after i left., the case was falcification of document...the agency change the date of my  College diploma...i attended trial for a year.i was convicted guilty with one year imprisonment but since i have a 2 yr old child that time the judge just let me go. What im thinking is I wasn't deported cos if I am I should exit in my own country right? but at that time I exit to Syria..

hi! Yeah thats what i'm thinking., But the thing is, Airport jawasat said they can issue anyone a visa and the only time u can check if you are not allowed to enter Saudi is through finger printing., :(