Etimad (Visa Process)

@eeda if you rvisa slip is for karachi then your process can be done in karachi
and if your visa slip is for islamabad then you can process it through lahore etimad

AoA brothers,
My family in Rawalpindi and family visa processing in Karachi how can family fingerprints proced ?We can Islamabad or Lahore OR only Karachi
pls help me in this mater Karachi is very far
Going is problem.
Thanx.

Its better to call saudi empassy and ask.
U save ur time

Hi
Does etimad help you in the work visa processing? I need to get my degree attested from saudi embassy and saudi culture here in Karachi, should i go to etimad for it or to some other agent? Or can i get these attestations done myself?

Anything u do throgh saudi empasy
even medical test do by them
they suggest some medical firms

Degree attested is not done by  Etamad!this work have to done by your own self or through agent according to my experience and information

Thanks.. If etimad cant help me in the degree attestations, whats the purpose of etimad? I cant get it

if eitmad is not useful for u it means its useless? what a joke. Eitmad provides services for visit and family visas only. NOT for work visas or related issues..

Etemad Visa company was more trusted name in visa processing but they cheated their countrymen  by asking some Saudi authorities for compulsory finger print for all Umra visitors .There is no other country have implemented the same procedure for  Umra visitor/visit visa.Second thing Etemad company will be sole agency allowed to do the finger print and visa  and they have offices in 4 or 5 cities so all people have to travel hundred miles for finger print only. I don,t know why Pakistani embassy or Foreign Ministry or Ministry of Haj and religious affairs are silent on this discriminatory law only for Pakistanis. :sleep

Fingerprinting is must for all nationalities this year onwards.

TMChaudhry wrote:

Etemad Visa company was more trusted name in visa processing but they cheated their countrymen  by asking some Saudi authorities for compulsory finger print for all Umra visitors .There is no other country have implemented the same procedure for  Umra visitor/visit visa.Second thing Etemad company will be sole agency allowed to do the finger print and visa  and they have offices in 4 or 5 cities so all people have to travel hundred miles for finger print only. I don,t know why Pakistani embassy or Foreign Ministry or Ministry of Haj and religious affairs are silent on this discriminatory law only for Pakistanis. :sleep

Hi
first I am not Saudi man, but Saudia have to protect its country, as you know millions her lives illegaly, so its rule to minimise the crimes happend or thifting, i dont mean all is bad may be 5% is bad but remaining is fine and need to live in good conditions. all countries now need stamps to come her.
have a nice day

Dr.Hassan !According to  my knowledge that finger prints r  must for all nationalities including Iqama holders(including famlies,kids),Umra +Hij pilgrims+all visitors (business+visit visa) but it being done at airports after their arrival in the KSA but not in their own country.If its being done before their departure to KSA plz update n i ll be very thakfull for this information.
Thanks for sharing.

Just visit Etemad website and u will found all their services +fee for each service
These are Value Added Services will be available at each facility. VAS will primarily allow applicants to have:

Gold and platinum lounges
Other Travel Related and Essential Services
Applicants visiting the visa service centre will have numerous amenities at their disposal. Amongst them, a few are;

All Banking facilities
Insurance Counter: Health and Travel
Hotel Counter
Airline Counter
Telco Counter (Distributing KSA sim cards free of cost)
Attestation of Documents (through MoFA agent)
Retail Counters (multiple vendors and travel related retail products)
Valet Services (assist in car parking)
Meet & Greet Services in KSA (logistically assist applicants through immigration and within their arriving destination)
Coffee shop
Business Centre
Photo Booths

Dear All,
Assalamo Allaikum
Can my family do medical on copy of yellow slip??original is with me and it will take time to reach.

it is very simple, just go to the etimad office and you will get the appointment on the same time.

dear bro,

they need only visa copy and passport copy for the medical.

ahmer707 wrote:

dear bro,

they need only visa copy and passport copy for the medical.

Thanks ahmar brother.

When filling form for etimad appointment what is to be typed in sponsor ID
Sponsor's iqama number or pakistan ID card number

will attested nikah nama wrk instead of marg certificate ?
when booking appointment what is to be typed in sponsor id ? sponsor's iqama nmbr or id card nmbr ?
what are the additional charges if you visit etimad without an appointment or booking an appointment is really must ?
how mch time does etimad take to get the family visit visas stamped
What is Electronic invitation خطابات الدعوة issued by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and industries ?

please share your recant experiences

njma amir wrote:

will attested nikah nama wrk instead of marg certificate ?
when booking appointment what is to be typed in sponsor id ? sponsor's iqama nmbr or id card nmbr ?
what are the additional charges if you visit etimad without an appointment or booking an appointment is really must ?
how mch time does etimad take to get the family visit visas stamped
What is Electronic invitation خطابات الدعوة issued by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and industries ?

please share your recant experiences

Marriage certificate should be attested by Foreign Office.
Sponsor ID is the Iqama Number of your husband in Saudi. better to go with the online appointment otherwise they will give lounge service having additional charges,Normally 2 to 5 Working Days they take.Electronic invitation is may be the visa u got.

My wife has an appointment at Etimad tomorrow.
I have a 3 months old son. Is it required to take my child to etimad office during appointment or she can go alone?

usmanshafiq83 wrote:

My wife has an appointment at Etimad tomorrow.
I have a 3 months old son. Is it required to take my child to etimad office during appointment or she can go alone?

No need of child.your wife can go alone but dont forget his passport & Birth Certificate/From B

Okay great. Thank you for the quick reply.

is marriage crtfct and nikah nama same thing ?

njma amir wrote:

is marriage crtfct and nikah nama same thing ?

Yes its same.
in urdu we call it nikah nama

oh okay thnks :)
actually i had the marriage certificate too got it from union council but it is not with me right now thts why i was worried that if i submit the nikah nama with the application it might get rjctd
do we have to submit confirm tckts ?

njma amir wrote:

oh okay thnks :)
actually i had the marriage certificate too got it from union council but it is not with me right now thts why i was worried that if i submit the nikah nama with the application it might get rjctd
do we have to submit confirm tckts ?

For permanent visa no need of ticket.for visit visa I am not sure kindly check the requirements on etimad website.

they have mentioned return ticket but  not sure how mch time it will take and what should be the time gap after submitting application

njma amir wrote:

they have mentioned return ticket but  not sure how mch time it will take and what should be the time gap after submitting application

Now adays etimad taking 10 days for stamping visa for safe side ticket should b after 15 to 20 days

15-20 days is too mch can the ticket b extended after it is bought

i think there must be other authorized agents other than Etimad...

riazcdki wrote:

If she is in Karachi, I can guide her.

i have a visit visa for KSA  and my wife is in Karachi do  u know any agent except Etimad?

www.etimad.pk
only etimad is authorised to do the saudi visa processing now, take an appointmnt frm the website and submit your documnts, i submitted mine on this tuesday 13th and collectd my passprt on thursday 15th to attach cnfrm tcket is also not necessary as mentioned on the website, their website is not updated

if you do not take appointmnt charges are 14k plus and if you take an appointment and then go it is 9k plus

mariage certfcate and nkah nama are same, they even fill the visa application form for you at the center no need to get it downloaded and printed, if you do you can also fill it using a pen

njma amir wrote:

mariage certfcate and nkah nama are same, they even fill the visa application form for you at the center no need to get it downloaded and printed, if you do you can also fill it using a pen

i have computerized marriage certificate from Karachi which has been stamped by UC, is it mandatory to have it translated in Arabic and attested from Foreign affairs before i submit my documents to etimad? or just submit as it is..  also i don't want to attach air tickets with it because i want to extend visa after. and what are the exact required documents , i saw on their website there are many things  but right now i only have visa  nikah nama and passport , i will add photos and i think rest of it they will arrange after taking the fee like enjaz fee and medical fee etc
moreover i am afraid if i take an appointment  and there is something missing in documents they will reject and  not refund means my first appointment fee will go away
:)

it is a visiy visa na so you just need the nkah nama attested frm foreign offc no need for computerized marg crtfct they never askd for that nor the arabic translation i had that too lol
do not attach air tckts i went with a confirm tckt they never askd for it i even got the form downloaded and filled it they were doing that too but i have heard you need to get return air tckts if it visit visa anyways two passprt size pics required with white back ground doxumnts are your passport copy your iqama copy visa slip mofa one printed copy nikah nama thts it not even the poli vaccination card that i took along lol take the appointmnt as they give it bht aagey but there is another tip keep a check how to take appointmnt pe jo b time slot available hoga appear hojaega it keeps chnging even one day differnce se b ajata hai i got appointmnt at frst on 22nd jan when i applied on 8th then i got on 19th and then finally on 13th, got the docs submitted thnking would get rjctd bla bla but all went very smooth another thing this was for islamabads etimad offc but i thnk all their centrs are same they have even startd the call center recently which is also not updated on the website let me find it

it is 051 4432703 rest of the i formation you take from here. when yoi entr frst counter takes your documents with the passprt sends you to another counter who fills the visa form and then you go for paymnt you get the slip get the biometrcs done form anothrr section and submit the papers there keep the paymnt slip with yoi that has the enjaz nmb keep tracking on the website
when taking appointmnt sponsor id is your iqama nmbr at frst i thot its nic nmbr but iqama nmbr wrkd, filling rest is easy

another thing your address is also needed in the visa form.

Thanx,  but the return air tickets are difficult  I don want to attach them now because it is 3 months visit visa and I want to extend her visa for another 3 months