Etimad (Visa Process)

Greetings,

I am suffering while booking an appointment with Etimad to process Saudi resident Visa of my sister in law and her son ( 8 months old) . Tried to book more than 10 times without any luck.

Can anybody help?

Do we need to book a seperate appointment for infant?

Medical to be done before or after the appointment?

Thank you .

Go directly, don't wait for appointment

I sent them directly this morning. The office did not let them even Enter and told them to bring an appointment letter first . (To be booked online)

try other agents.. send me your PM i will give you number of a pindi agent who did mine work 6 months ago for wife visa.. medical has to be done on your own and u may even try famous masoom travels in abpara or mirza gee in pindi

Try RAJA MUSHTAQ they are good, I prefer them if not then lasifa Intrl, Good luck bro,

RAJA MUSHTAQ
79-W, Mehmood Plaza, 2nd Floor,
Blue Area, Islamabad,
Pakistan.
Tel: +92-51 2271403, +92-51 2273799
Fax: +92 51 2274377, +92-51 2278289
Emergency Fax: +92 51 2273798
E-mail:   [email protected]

LASIFA INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES
Address :    d3, 2nd Floor Shah Plaza Behind Gold Market Murree Road
Phone(s) :    051-5541595    ,    051-5542786 
City :    Rawalpindi   -      Pakistan

I & my brother have the same problem, we tried more than ten time without any success  & sure they don't entertain when you go without an appointment letter

What you did then

they are not the only agents ! try others.. there are so many more.. i dont understand y people only go for etmad ? its just a pvt agency like many others..

Asalam Alukum

Brother,  try to book online at 4 o clock. Sometimes you have to put data more than once. In my case my data went through the second time. May ALLAH give you success

AOA

Can  someone guide me how to get appointment from etimad website as i am trying to book appointment from the last 3 days but etimad site is not working

Regards
humayun

Which city is your sister in law in? Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad?

If she is in Karachi, I can guide her.

AOA
my agent submitted the my family visa (resident) on Thrusday, how long it will take to get it stamped

Thanks
Usman Hassan

It will take 7 to 10 working days

Ask her to talk to me at @ please send me an email.

can we go directly to etimad plz forward ur number

Please send me a mail, and liaise , thanks.

Dear Brother I am also facing the same problem. No one is replying to e-mails. I don't know why they are treating like this. They are not providing proper services to their customers.

Regards

please explain who wants to travel ti KSA, what is the type of visa?

if any one whose visa is for karachi
please tell me your issue i can help you in order to get your visa
my brother send me visa for my mother and father i get the visa very easily through a travel agent  few days before so if you are feeling some issues i can give that travel agent number so you will get visa easily in reasonable price.
just email me your issue at
[email protected]

i think your visa is for islamabad and they are not accepting walkin you have to booked online appointment if you facing issue i can give travel agent no. so they can booked your appointment in cheap rates email me at
[email protected]

Can any body plz help me i want to know that how can i get stamped my residence visa of KSA  and cn anybdy plz tell me which documents i required for this process . Plz rly soon as possible

tooba pls send me the adress of agent. thanks. i got visa for my mother in law. visa is for islamabad, she is living in karachi. etimad karachi refused. so pls tell is it possible to send document by private agent to islamabad for stamping of visa.
my email.
[email protected]
or
[email protected]
00966530578257 for whts app.thanks

Etimad recently looks has stopped agents and their entry/access to web !. previously the web and booking online looked like booking a seat in Pak train, where agents were occupied all available slots, I have no idea ,how and why it was like this.
in order to make online booking now its quite easy, keep ready the PP copies of your family.candidates, so quickly you can keep entering the data and adding the next candidate.
at end you can have option to review and send the confirmation to your email, you can also subscribe to SMS or courier service.
I think there is change in Sep-2014 !!!
wasalam
Knadeem

@alishbaali
first you tell me for which city is your visa? is it islamabad or karachi

@abualiumar
if the visa is for islamabad and your mother in law is living in karachi
then your motherinlaw have to go their in islamabad
no other option no travel agent can submit the documents on their behalf

It processed through Islamabad Etimad, Karachi Etimad has already  set some examples, Lahore no idea.
there is an authority letter , available on Etimad site,that helps and works in case applicant is unable to appear or unable to collect passport, courier service also available, flexibility is there, application can be submitted through any reliable person,
good news is that, agents are bit out, slots are available on net !!!!

wassalam
KN

a.o.a i live in lahore bt ma visa is stamping frm karachi aitmad is it possible to send ma visa through agent or courier i ve no idea whrer i shd go whom i shd trust plz guide me as soon as possible any agent num email karachi aitmad center dnt attend phone and dnt rpy mail lahore aitmad center told u ve to go karachi or call karachi to ask if any agent can stamp ur visa bt dey dnt pick phone no rply mail hw i can ask karachi aitmad center m worried all seem trouble plzzzzzzzzzzz help me  :sosad:

try with Al-jadeed , Mr Saeed Akhter 03333859857
and
Mr Wahid 03002546657

All good luck
wassalam
Khalid

Hi,
In the documents required for visa stamping YELLOW PAPER is not mentioned
can any one confirm !

"Original YELLOW PAPER is a must requirement" or scanned photocopy can also work

Thank you

original yellow slip is required even for medical and Visa at saudi consulate, copy or scan dosn't work

Thanks dear !
did you process visa recently from ETIMAD.PK
how much time they take to stamp ?

my family PPs and dcuments are in saudi emabssy through Etimad for past 3 days, they indiacted process of 5-7 days.

Great !
So u processed it in KHI ? yourself or by agent ! and family has to go must in ETIMAD office? or just submitting the docs via agent can work !

My family travelled to Islamabad from Multan to submit Etimad-IBD, but if you have someone to carry this responsbility, take download the authority letter and handover all documents or send him by courier.
if not the main candidate of the famiy can alone travel and submit, lounge package has more previliges of ease and operation.
wassalam
KN

@biaa
there are only one or two agent who are submitting the documents but their rate are very high so its is better to go directly karachi and submit the documents

@talalakbar you should go directly to etimad office no need to process through agent

Etimad charges approximately 5500/person and 9500/person for lounge services package.
I agree, agents charges varies from 15000-25000 Pak Rs/person.

Good luck, now a days ,karachi is bit calm, get it done.
wassalam
KN

I need all info regarding resident saudi visa, i am in lahore.
Is eitmad service reliable? Whats the procedure?

Visit, etimad.pk

keep ready all passports

start from appointment
select date
Number of candidates selection
time---------on right side of window
start entering information of the candidates
then for next candidate keep adding till you have entered all candidates data
add your email
cell number
at last review and send the appointment to your email ID
accordingly visit Etimad office ,reach in time ,take all documents with cash in hand(keep in pocket-this is karachi!!!)

Good luck, you can ask for courier service delivery once Visa's are stamped, in sha Allah
wassalam
[email protected]

Thank you but i have to apply from lahore.
And what documents i need to submitt, i sm going 2nd time to Saudia , before procedure was easy.