Permanent residence permit in india

Hi I am a Mauritian boy and I married to a indian girl and I would like to have my permanenet residence permit in india...if you can provides me all the details...how it is can confirm so I would be very appreciated ... if you email me on this email address [email protected]  ...please!!  I will be waiting for a mail from you soon now>>

Hi fayaz muhammad,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As your question is related to India, i created a new thread with your post on the India forum. Here, your question is more visible to the members and as a result you may receive more responses.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Which visa do you have now? After marriage with citizen of India you can apply for X Entry visa (dependent family visa) it can be renewed every year at your local FRO. After 1 year of marriage you can apply for PIO Card which is valid 15 years. There is nothing like permanent residence permit in India for spouses of citizens of India who are foreigners.
Regards.

According to my knowledge If you are not of Indian origin then it is not possible for you to be permanently resident in India. If you could get married to an Indian citizen which would enable you to stay indefinitely.