Looking for a service apartment Close to the Bangsar area

Hi,

I'm Canadian  looking for a  clean service appartment either in Mt Kiara, Bangsar area or close. i will be working in the Bangsar area. Anyone can help?

Regards,

Michel

Hi Raj,

Please send more pictures and the price per month.

Regards,

Michel

Hi Michael this is raj here again due to some reason I HV to use another login and I cannot send pictures From this blog so cud u call me or whtsapp ur details My no is +601128045074 or u can direct email me on my said gmail acct in threads , the room is very neat clean beautiful and attached toilet and we are small Indian family my wife and son you will get all amenities in condo and in house inclusive internet and utilities with TV and air con and rent is 1100 plus a month deposits and its just 5 mins walk from kl sentral station with lots of restaurants near by thanks rajeev

Ha Ha - Serviced Apartment !! In someone's home?

hello ..im interested ur post on Expat.com... call or wathsapp me 01121309298

Hi Mekailah,

reach me on [email protected], do you have a place to rent?

Michel

Hi Michael are u not interested in room , I also sent u photos call me on +601128045074 or whtsapp me

Thank you Raj, but i will pass.

Regards,

Michel

Hello Michael,
I have an apartment along Jalan Medang Tanduk, near Tivoli.
Its a short drive to Jalan Ara and Jalan Damansara, in a short cul-de-sac.

Low-density, only 7 units, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, well furnished, open kitchen.
Master bedroom has walk-in. About 1800sf. 2 car park bays. Pics are available.
Only Rm3800 p.m. ono.

Charles Goh
Mobile: 012-6170055
whatsapp and viber.

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for an accommodation or those who want to offer accommodation to post in the right section, which is the Housing in Malaysia section please.

NOTE : free ad is not allowed on the forum please.

Thank you all,

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed