Can we get the delivery of purchasing medicines online in KSA

Hey dear expats,

Anyone of you ever ordered medicines online from websites like Alibaba.com or others? And what if the medicines is banned in KSA? I need some medicines which are not available in the market but are available online..and they are saying they normally send the deliveries for KSA from India,,, But on the other side the specific medicines are banned in KSA. So will it create any problem or not in the delivery to me here in Riyadh,
Anybody having ideas about this, kindly share it.. Thanks for your valuable time

salman789 wrote:

Hey dear expats,

Anyone of you ever ordered medicines online from websites like Alibaba.com or others? And what if the medicines is banned in KSA? I need some medicines which are not available in the market but are available online..and they are saying they normally send the deliveries for KSA from India,,, But on the other side the specific medicines are banned in KSA. So will it create any problem or not in the delivery to me here in Riyadh,
Anybody having ideas about this, kindly share it.. Thanks for your valuable time

Could you please specify ,what kind of medicine you are ordering because if you are bringing any article or drugs that are illegal according to Drugs and Narcotics Control ,then  here is a link: http://www.saudiembassy.net/services/Br … ngdom.aspx 
But only if you are certain that you need this drug at all cost ,

Modofinil:
I need to get it delivered through DHL, so im not sure they will send it or not...anybody worked in DHL or have idea about this..!!!! Thnx

salman789 wrote:

Modofinil:
I need to get it delivered through DHL, so im not sure they will send it or not...anybody worked in DHL or have idea about this..!!!! Thnx

Hmm..i assume you or anyone you know has narcolepsy ,because if not then try any other drug because it is currently restricted to only use in narcolepsy.And about DHL i dont have much info. but i think they do deliver the drugs :http://www.dhl.com.sa/en/logistics/industry_sector_solutions/life_sciences_and_healthcare_logistics/secondary_packaging.html