San Juan... any Expats?

Hi/Hola!
I have been living in San Juan (Argentina) for about 8 months, with a 3 month hiatus in Brasil during the Summer. I am wondering if there are any Expats living here? If so, I would like to hear from you!
Ciao,
Bruce

Looks like no one ever responded to your post. Well, I've traveled to Argentina at least a dozen times. I'm thinking that a medium sized city would be nice for a longer stay, and from what I can tell from the internet, San Juan seems pretty nice. Are you still there?

I am a resident, living in Buenos Aires, but interested in San Juan if anyone wants to respond. I hope to make a trip that way soon.

Hi and welcome on the forum Arial :)

When are you intending to move there?
Are you looking for new contacts or some information about the region?

Keep us posted
Armand

Hi,
My husband and I are in Mendoza, but thinking of going to San Juan for a month. My biggest worry, getting a furnished apt for a month with the internet.

What do you think?
Sheryl

Hi Sheryl,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

You may view the Argentina classifieds > accommodation section to have an idea and you can also post an advert there.

Wish you good luck and hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.
Christine

I am possibly moving to San Juan. Ive only visited Argentina . Ive never lived there. Nervous . i have lots of questions. I want to have everything set up before I go . i will be going with a small child

Hi winesipper, welcome to Expat-blog!

Do not hesitate to start a new topic on the Argentina forum if you have questions.

Thank you and good luck

Hi,

My wife and I have recently decided to start planning our move to Argentina.  We've always wanted to as a family, and she is a native Argentine who moved to the US when she was 15.  We have a son now and he will be about 15 months old at the time of our targeted move date.  We want to move in about 12 months.  She has family and friends in San Juan, and I'm looking forward to a suburban or even semi rural area to settle.  I'm filled with questions - I hope this forum can help out!

-A