Unpaid personnal loan from saudi

i was terminated last 2013 by my co. and went back to phil.but i have a loan on bank of SHB which i cannot pay anymore because i was terminated, all of my benifit was sent to bank by my co. because thats the contract when you are getting loan and my co.gave me a authorization to get loan. my question is if incase i am going back to saudi again do i face a problem by the immigration or sent me in jail by the police? please advice

r u come out with exit visa from saudi arabia

Were you sent back on Final Exit ?

Did the bank get the debt money needed from your End of Service benefit ?

?

we have the same situation? i am worried also if after 2 years if i will going back in saudi if i will be arrested?

:/

nelson0773 wrote:

i was terminated last 2013 by my co. and went back to phil.but i have a loan on bank of SHB which i cannot pay anymore because i was terminated, all of my benifit was sent to bank by my co. because thats the contract when you are getting loan and my co.gave me a authorization to get loan. my question is if incase i am going back to saudi again do i face a problem by the immigration or sent me in jail by the police? please advice

If your benefits were covered the loan amount fully, there is no issue.  If you have not, then that will affect your credit score.  I do not know if that calls for any arrest but yes you will have to pay the balance if any left.

i have the same case with unpaid loan, but i willing to continue for the payment as long i got job in saudi again, i have a offer ,what will i do? please advice

how is the process if you want to continue the payment of your loan in bank in saudi?

Goodafternoon, i have unpaid loan in saudi 1 year ago. my exit- rentry and iqama have expired. I am planning to take a student visa in australia. My question is, can i study in australia without any hassle in the immigration here and there?

Why not contact the bank directly and settel ur payment. then nothing will happen.
but if u think u will escape from humans or goverment u will not scape from Allah after death.
wish u the best

is anyone know what is the contact number in saudi hollandi bank, or on how to make a settlement to bank ( process) cause i am scheduled to flight saudi arabia but i had a existing loan 2 years ago.