We are hiring a personal assistan in Tanger

Hello Everybody,

We are a new company  in Morocco, launching in September, we are currently seeking to hire a personal assistant, male or female, does' no matter.

The personal assistant, must be speak, French, Arabic and Spanish.
He/She will works closely with 2 of the directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one   basis.
Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or   dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
taking dictation and minutes;
carrying out background research and presenting findings;
producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
assist with the translations to French/Arabic with the web page or any other emails, documents , presentations when is need it.

Hello, Am Andrew Smart  a liberian in morocco, i am intrested is this new company n i need to know who to address to in applying for this post? pls give me all the Détails.

Thank you
Andrew Smart

Hi Makymaky,

Please note that the forum is not the appropriate section for job offers.
So i advise you to post here please : Jobs in Tangier section.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed