Inquiry about English teaching

Hello Guys,

I'm considering taking a TEFL course in Spain, and then teaching English but there is an issue (or more):

As a Non-Eu member, Is it going to be hard to obtain a work permit?

As a non-native English speaker, Is this acceptable at least at some schools anywhere in Spain?

I heard about a route through which i can legally work in Spain easily, that's through a student visa that offers one academic year of learning Spanish. Do you have an idea what the easiest (and the cheapest) way to get this visa? (through a language school, center, entity,etc..)

Appreciate it to the maximum if you have some experience with any of these issues or encountered personnel with the same issues.

Regards,

As a non-EU member, you won´t get a work visa to teach English. English language schools won´t sponsor you, so if you want to teach f/t, you´ll have to work under the table. The easiest jobs to find in that regard is with a school that sends their teachers out to work in company teaching Business English. I did it for a year and had no problems. There are schools that will hire non-native speakers if their credentials are solid and their mastery of English evident. Like most language schools in Spain, it´ll be easier for you to find a job when you´re there rather than arranging something ahead of time - especially if you´ll be working sin papeles. Good luck!

Thank's a lot for the information. appreciate your help :)