Help me in my decision making

Hi All,

I receive a contract from a company to work in Limbe, Cameroon.  I am not sure if it is save to do this.  Can any one help me on this decision that I need to make.  What can I aspect when I am there

evt wrote:

Hi All,

I receive a contract from a company to work in Limbe, Cameroon.  I am not sure if it is save to do this.  Can any one help me on this decision that I need to make.  What can I aspect when I am there

Welcome to Expat.com.

Could you please give us an introduction with a little information about yourself.
Regarding the contract can you also give some information about that too so others can make an informed decision and give you a reply.
Need to know how much money you have been offered, is salary tax free or tax paid, is accommodation food etc paid for by employer or do you pay for it, medical insurance cover, flights to and from etc etc.

Congratulations on your new job!  What are your concerns about Limbe?

Limbe is an English speaking beach town on the SW coast of Cameroon. It is a safe town but since you did not mention the name of the company offering the job, I can not tell you if it is safe. Autos and Motorcycles are used as taxis, safest is a car but they can be scarce at certain hours and in certain areas. I suggest you do some research on the company offering the job to make sure it is not a scam and it is a real company.

Hi
I received a job offer from a company called Twinnies Mining & Construction in Ghana. The monthly salary offered are abnormal, can anyone help me in this regard. I can't find a profile of this company on google and they didn't even interviewed me.

I would be a bit careful as they seem to have ads online but you have to go through an agency to get the job. They are not listed on mining company list in Ghana.
No website, no phone contact number. All I got was and address in Accra
68 South Otwee Street Labadi Estates Accra Ghana.

Thanx, I am sure this is a scam cause the offer is a bit unreal in terms of money

hi

tell me about this to enable me advise you.