Making friends with u

i just arrived here 1 month ago,and i will work here at leat 3years,so i hope i could make more and more friends,if u wanna make friends with a  chinese guy,please send email to me!   
expecting your mail!

Hi and welcome to Expat.com gaodada!

Maybe you could tell a bit more about yourself?
What brought you to Poland?

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

hello,

i am also new in warsaw...looking for friends so nice to see your message
i am a 26 year-old law student from vienna doing an intern in warsaw.

so far i met some great new people at blackbird academy (i learn there polish). i recommend you to take a polish course there if you are planning to stay longer in warsaw
classes are great and the teacher's really patient to my slow progress... ;)

if you want to join my class please have a look at hello-blackbird.com

please send me an e-mail

Hi gaodada, Thank you for your answer. I have been living outside China for a long time since I graduated from Shanghai JiaoTong University. Chinese is my native language even though I became an U.S. citizen and living in Netherlands. Typing English is faster and easier for me. I am sorry to continue writing to you in English, but you can write to me in Chinese and I have no problem with that. Are you living in Warsaw? For Chinese, is Warsaw a safe place to live? because I heard that there are a lot of discrimination in eastern europe.

Hi, I don't have WECHAT. I am going back to China to see my mother at the end of this week anyway. I plan to visit Warsaw soon after I come back from China. Do you live close to Warsaw Central train station?  How long does it take from your house to Central station by bus or tram?