First time to Saudi on work visa-not yet landed (as on 01-May-2014)

I have got my Offer Letter given by my company with "Single" status. The work title in my offer letter is "Plant Administrator" which is a supervisory position in my company.

My question is, after i land in Saudi, will i be able to bring my wife on permanent basis?. Many near and dears are scaring me that based on the offer letter, the IQAMA will not have a "satisfactory" title to bring my wife.

Also, in case i could bring her, should her name reflect in my passport? Her passport has my name in it. is this enough?.

Gurus out there, please suggest... and guide....

Tnx....

Kowshick wrote:

I have got my Offer Letter given by my company with "Single" status. The work title in my offer letter is "Plant Administrator" which is a supervisory position in my company.

My question is, after i land in Saudi, will i be able to bring my wife on permanent basis?. Many near and dears are scaring me that based on the offer letter, the IQAMA will not have a "satisfactory" title to bring my wife.

Also, in case i could bring her, should her name reflect in my passport? Her passport has my name in it. is this enough?.

Gurus out there, please suggest... and guide....

Tnx....

All Skilled Professions are allowed family visa like Engineer, Doctor, Technician

yes if the job title has no family status u.cant bring ur wife. directly ask to ur company that u wany family status

"Plant Administrator" is what your title will be. It's not necessary that you get it in your iqama as well. That's where the following will stand true:

Kowshick wrote:

Many near and dears are scaring me that based on the offer letter, the IQAMA will not have a "satisfactory" title to bring my wife.

Single status on your contract means that you won't get the following:

- Support from them to get your wife's visa. (this can be socially engineered with them)
- 3 basic salaries in a year as accommodation allowance. (Singles get 2)
- Her Medical insurance
- Annual (vacation) travel tickets for her

No, just name on passport is not enough. An attested marriage certificate translated in Arabic will be needed. Please search 'Family visa' in the top middle search box and you'll have access to tens of threads having LOT of info in there.