Love Australia

Hi everybody,
My name is daisy.
email [email protected]
am a doctor.working in Africa.I would love to visit Australia.pls contact me via email.

Hi Dr.Juma,

Your topic is now on the Australia forum.
Do you have some questions to ask please?

Thanks,

Priscilla

Dr.Juma wrote:

Hi everybody,
My name is daisy.
email [email protected]
am a doctor.working in Africa.I would love to visit Australia.pls contact me via email.

Do you just want to visit. If so apply for a tourist visa at the nearest Australian Embassy

If you are looking to come here to find a job then this is a little more complicated. You will have to first check out this website for visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Luc here,
New to this blog expat.
I was in South East asia in 2000 , biking around , YES Laos by bike , i enter by north of Thailand ; Mekong 2 days. to Loungprabang, great expereince. wouha .

I'm French Canadian - 49, plan to work ; mouve around Melbourne : Massage therapiste over 10 years.
Well travel

Q: any advise Work Visa ? approche ? market wise ? networking or any Web Links. !

tx for your time to reply to me
sincerely
Luc

greatnature wrote:

Luc here,
New to this blog expat.
I was in South East asia in 2000 , biking around , YES Laos by bike , i enter by north of Thailand ; Mekong 2 days. to Loungprabang, great expereince. wouha .

I'm French Canadian - 49, plan to work ; mouve around Melbourne : Massage therapiste over 10 years.
Well travel

Q: any advise Work Visa ? approche ? market wise ? networking or any Web Links. !

tx for your time to reply to me 

sincerely
Luc

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Thanks for reply ,
I appreciate.

Luc

Hi Daisy, I live in Australia and would like to get to know you....please reply