Working in Jeddah...police clearance certificate...

My question is that i long to work in jeddah..i am canadian woman..muslim..my question and concern is this..i am mid 30's..when i was 17 charged as an adult in a school fight..assault...that is my criminal record...more than 15 years ago..i am in the process of a pardon, but can i get accepted for a work visa in ksa if i do not get the pardon...

You should be able to.  They are looking for felonies, drug arrests, smuggling, treason, that kind of thing.

A school fight when you were 17?  Not even a blip on the radar.

Thank  you thats what i was hoping for. Stupid choice years ago haunting me even to this day. I haven't been in trouble since. I have never been fortunate enough to go to KSA but I feel that is where my home is to be. Insha Allah i will be there soon.

hi im jennifer i work in jeddah for last 14 years. i want to request for police clearance.i got already before i left jeddah but they made all in arabic writting.how can i get again but in english.

all countries have agencies that will translate documents for you and have then norterized..(goverment stamp to say it is legal)

Hello everyone

Yes as Maties said. If you are still in Jeddah and want to translate a document from Arabic to English or vice versa, You can contact any of the official translation offices such as, International translation House. This place is located in Jeddah. Their phobe number is +966 2 651 0988

I hope that help. You guys let me know if you need any information about Jeddah.

Good luck

i was unclear if she was in Jeddah or she had left..country unknown

Yes me too I couldn't tell. I hope she found her answere. Anyway, Do you have a job offer in Jeddah Matiess or still looking?

hi can someone please tell me what is the process of getting a police clearance certificate from saudi. jeddah. i am going to jeddah in a week and i need it for US visa.

is there a womens section?

skhan wrote:

hi can someone please tell me what is the process of getting a police clearance certificate from saudi. jeddah. i am going to jeddah in a week and i need it for US visa.

is there a womens section?

A women's section?  You mean in this forum? :/

no no i mean womens section to get a police clearance.