Search investor for international business development

Search investor for international business development,I have 19 years experience in export/import, whole sale, trading, distribution of products pharmaceuticals, agro products, readymade garments, sports goods, fertilizer, chemicals, metals and more goods in CIS/EU-countries. I can give excellent trade from this region, having good customer base.
Regards
grisha

Hello grisha118,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs........
Please post this thread in Classified section of Ukraine Forum for better reply.................
No personal ad in the general forum..................

Regards,
Anil

sir, i am anil asthana a member already on Expat.com in ukraine head . i am a business men having own export firm A.K. INTERNATIONAL IN CITY OF DEHRADUN IN UTTRAKHAND STATE OF INDIA.I have own manufacturin g unit in city of ludhiana punjab for all kind of t-SHIRTS, jogging suits, inners and wollen garmentS . i need to export in ukraine region my products especially t shirt kindly reply how you can work with me........anil asthana email [email protected] mobile 08791893772

Hello,

Please note that there is a section already created for these kind of ads, so i will advise you both to post your ads in the Business partners classifieds in Ukraine section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla

( Topic closed )

Closed