Brazilian looking to improve my english with foreigners.

""

Hi Corisco,

I am a native english speaker who just moved to Sao Paulo. Feel free to message me if you are still interested in improving your english.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of everybody at Expat-blog, it is my pleasure to welcome a fellow "Canuck" on board.

I hope that your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative. Having lived in São Paulo for several years before coming to Macaé - RJ, I'm sure you'll find no end of interesting things to see and do there.

I'm sure you'll make all kinds of new friends here on EB.

Just so you know, I'm a Canadian, born and raised in Hamilton, ON and also lived in Vancouver, BC for 28 years before coming to Brazil over 12 years ago. I have been the Brazilian representative for Expat-blog for over two years now. If there is anything you need to know just post a topic on the forum and I'll answer you as soon as possible. If I haven't got an immediate answer for you I can sure find it. Also there are all kinds of other members who will also pitch in with their own insights too.

If you take the time to read the postings (with a sticky) at the top of the first Brazil Forum page they are full of information and will probably answer most of your questions anyway.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hi WIlliam,

Thank you for the kind welcome from a fellow Canuck. It is good to know that there is a community of people down here supporting Expats. I am living with my brazilian girlfriends family and i feel very lucky to have the inside track on getting around the city. I have been in Sao Paulo for less than a week now but i am finding lots around to do! I am currently on a tourist visa but i am putting some feelers out there for switching to a work visa. We will see what happens!

Talk soon,

Kevin

Hi!

Would be glad to help you improve your english!

Hello!

I've been teaching online for more than 6 years, working with people from all around the world. Please, contact me for details, thanks :)

Hello,

I am a lawyer and contract manager from the United States.  I live in Brasil.

I also teach English conversation, Business English, and Legal English. 

Feel free to contact me if you are seeking classes in these areas.

Obrigado! 

:)