Small Beach Town / Long-term stay

Hi,

We are US lifestyle travelers and try to live in a different country every year. Each year is different for us...last year we had an "active" and "busy" year in India . This year we are looking for a "laid-back beach lifestyle' and the Philippines is our choice this year.

We are looking for a "small" beach town, that has a nice beach and a possibility of getting long-term housing w/kitchen (not live with a family). We're not looking for "touristy" or "late night beach discos". We hope to rent a scooter to be able to get around.

Thanks for responding...Ken

I believe Guimaras island is the right choice. Its situated in Western Visayas(almost at the centre of the country.) From Manila its 45 minutes by plane to Iloilo International Airport then the island is accessible by boat from Iloilo City. Guimaras is home to the sweetest mangoes and long stretches of white sand beaches. It's one of the safest places in the country.
Please message me  if you are interested about this place and I will connect you to the right people from the tourism office and the local government. They will be very glad to helo you.